Precor 954i Experience Series Treadmill
Every aspect of Precor fitness equipment is made to mirror human movement -- fluid, natural, and familiar. Intuitive engineering and thoughtful design offer an invigorating workout that helps users keep moving. Arising from our heritage of providing quality fitness solutions that work, Precor fitness equipment keeps your users satisfied no matter what their goal. Precor inspires a life in motion. The 954i delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system. Built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals. The GFX Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Preset Programs: (7) Manual, Interval, Basic, Heart Rate Control, Aerobic, Random Fitness Test (following the firefighters' protocol that is enabled in diagnostics)
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate control, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Ramp Angle: 20 Degree
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Step-up Height: 29.5 cm
- Running Surface (L X W): 153 X 51 cm
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Weight: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Dimensions: 88" L x 35" W x 64" H / (223.5 x 89 x 162.5 cm)
“Providing Quality Commercial Fitness Equipment- Worldwide”
It’s more than just a motto, it’s who we are! At Fitness Equipment Depot, we are a family owned and operated business, we strive to enhance the customer relationship and exceed expectations in quality, cost, integrity and honesty, all while treating you like our own family. Whether you are a fitness center, large or small gym, or individual looking for 1 piece or many, look no further- we are here to help. We only specialize in pre-owned/refurbished Commercial Grade Fitness Equipment!
What is Commercial Grade? This means, the piece you purchase from us is made to withstand the daily and relentless use and beatings taken in a very large and busy fitness center and keep operating perfectly.
We specialize in REFURBISHED commercial equipment. Our highly experienced and qualified technicians take special care to clean, detail, inspect and replace any and all subpar mechanical items. This process allows you to purchase a mechanically sound piece of state-of-the-art commercial fitness equipment for a fraction of the cost of a new machine.