Schwinn A.C. Sport Indoor Cycle with Carbon Blue Belt Drive *Refurbished*
Excellent Condition/ Refurbished, Fully Cleaned and Serviced! Warranty: 90 Days Parts
- We can also add the MPower Echelon2 for an additional $295 each!
Introducing Carbon Blue™ technology – a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn.
For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Sport. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™ – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
We have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Sport bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
BENEFITS OF CARBON BLUE™
- LOW MAINTENANCE Belt never requires lubrication
- Tension never needs to be adjusted
- REAL BIKE FEELHigh-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
- Toothed belt provides rider feedback and road feel
- Product Dimensions: 48" H x 43" L x 20" W (122cm x 109cm x 51cm)
- Product Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (136 kg)
- Frame Finish: Zinc-plated Steel Frame Construction
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Stainless steel slider and posts
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- MPower™ Echelon Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm